19 September 2005

Nothing to see here, keep moving

A long weekend topped by the destruction of my 49ers yesterday has left me unable to formulate coherent thoughts this morning, so I'll take this opportunity to endorse a couple writers around the web......these guys speak for me. Billmon - Yes, he's already listed along the side of this site, but I just have to 2nd that motion. My favorite writer around....an everyday, must-read wordsmith for all you far, far lefties out there. The Bull Moose - This guy is some kind of working Democrat consultant, with a centrist ideology similar to his hero T.R. A daily observation in the 3rd person, or 3rd moose as the case may be, he's always got interesting prescriptions. Andrew Sullivan - I used to read this guy to get a dose of reasonable conservatism.......now its more for the furious outrage. tomdispatch.com - Essays. Guest writers. More outrage. Less filling. Pitchfork - Music site so damn smart and hip they'll make you noxious. But they review good stuff.

1 comment:

NOIP said...

A long weekend topped by the destruction of my 49ers yesterday has left me unable to formulate coherent thoughts this morning,

Tell me about it! Dolphins and Ravens screwed the pooch... the Nationals and Orioles both lost on throwing errors. And the Cardinals lost to the damn Cubs... my sports weekend couldn't have been any worse.

PS: Since this post is about shout outs... how 'bout one for my man Fareed Zacharia? :)